Monday, January 29, 2007

My Prickly Pair

I wish I had some self-control. If I did, I wouldn't have found myself in the following situation as many times as I have.

There's a secret Chastity Belt women wear when they go out on dates. If there's a boy (man) that they aren't sure if they want to sleep with, or that they know it will be bad emotionally to sleep with them, they don this particular Chastity Belt that nature gave us.

Hairy Legs.

At any given time in a conversation among women, the words "I didn't shave my legs because I didn't want to have sex with him" will most likely be uttered. Lord knows I've said it before. But when I tell a story about not shaving my legs, it always ends sadly.

There have been many dates where I deliberately don't shave my legs because I wanted to be a "good girl" and hold out. Always leave 'em wanting more... that's what they always say. So I try so hard to adhere to that. But damn, it would be easier if I had some self-control. So I try and help the prickly stubble on my legs keep me chaste.

It never works. And I always end up spending the whole night having mediocre sex because I'm mentally kicking myself for not shaving my legs and wondering how prickly my gams feel to him.

So if there's one thing I've learned about myself is that I will always end up having sex. So here is my advice to you. Shave every day. You never know when you're going to get laid and you don't want to spend the afternoon on your back, NOT having an orgasm because the Little Hooker in your mind is giving you a mental whoopin' for not taking care of the hair.

Moral of the story: Shave your legs, have more orgasms.

No comments: